Nutty Peach Galette
Written by Anna Awada on 23rd September 2021
Vegan, Gluten free, Refined sugar free, high protein
- 1 cup Almond flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder of choice
- ½ cup GF wholemeal flour
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- ½ teas baking powder
- ½ teas salt
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cold ghee or butter (cut into small cubes)
- ¼ almond milk
Nutty Peach filling:
- 2 tbsp chunky nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp powdered nut butter (like bp2foods) optional of nut butter is quite liquid
- 2 peaches
For the crust, mix all flours together, add sweetener, oats, baking powder and salt. Add in liquid ingredients and knead with hands until everything is mixed and dough forms. Roll out to about 1/8 inch thick between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
For the nutty peach filling, mix nut butters and spread over middle of the crust leaving 3 inches around edges of the crust.
Slice 2 peaches and line on top of the nutty centre.
Brush with agave nectar and fold dough edges over to cover a small amount of filling. Sprinkle with extra oats.
Bake 350 F 25-30 min.
Let cool slightly. Serve warm